Hi Key Clubbers! Message me stories of your service projects for publication to my thousands of Key Club followers:)2 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
85 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
Hey Key Clubbers!
Check out these awesome Facebook cover photos for The Eliminate Project! Put them on facebook and let’s show the world all it takes to save the world is just $1.80.
6 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
Hey key clubbers! I’m excited to announce that the Membership Update Center is ready for use! The links is: www.keyclub.org/MUC.
If there are technical issues, or issues with advisors or club secretaries accessing the system, please call member services at 1-800-549-2647, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience!
Just as a reminder, the early bird deadline has been extended to November 16th. The regular deadline however is still December 1st.
It might seem like a long way until District Convention (DCON), but it’s actually only 170 days away! But guess what? The Call to Convention has been released! All three sections (A, B, and C) have been updated, so be sure to take a look at box.com/calltoconvention
Sneak peek of what’s inside each section:
- Registration checklist for advisers
- Registration checklist for adults and Key Clubbers
- Registration forms! (this is how you actually get to GO to convention)
- Service Fair Registration
- Delegate Registration
- Blood Drive permission form
- All things related to running for Executive and International Office
- This includes District Governor, Secretary, Treasurer, Bulletin Editor and International President, Vice-President, and Trustee
- Any member in good standing who will not graduate this year may run for any district executive position or seek endorsement for international office
- We encourage anyone interested in running for office to look at this section carefully, and to contact your Lieutenant Governor or our current District and International officers for more info
- All contests
- This includes contests related to advisers, officers, club growth, club service, individual service, club advertising, scrapbook, website, talent, oratorical and more
- This also includes the Annual Achievement Report, which all clubs are required to fill out and submit.
Because there has been a delay in the opening of the Membership Update Center (the website where you submit your dues), the Key Club early bird deadline has been extended to NOVEMBER 16TH. The regular deadline however is still December 1st. Please inform your clubs of this new deadline!
Let’s make it a DISTRICT-WIDE goal to get as many clubs to submit their dues before November 16th as possible! We already have a goal of 12,500 members! We rounded out the Kiwanis year with around 11,700 members, so we can do this!6 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
OUR AMAZING DIVISION CREWNECKS FINALLY CAME!
Check out these awesome crewnecks from Division 65!
How does your division show of your divisional pride?10 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
1990-91 Key Club International President
107 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~